- Paint the Park Pink is October 7, 2017 at the University of Arkansas Fort Smith.
- Survivor Breakfast starts at 8:00 AM in the Reynolds Room at the Smith Pendergraft Building 800 N. 49th Street. 2017 Paint the Park Pink Survivor photo will be taken at 9:30 AM sharp at the fireplace in the student center.
- The Walk will start at 10:00AM at the Bell Tower. The Walk is approximately 1 Mile around the UAFS Campus with Music, Vendors and a Kid's area to enjoy at the end.
WAYS TO REGISTER
- Click here to register online
- Register in-person at 1508 Rogers Ave, Fort Smith, AR. Office hours are from 10:00AM to 4:00PM Monday through Friday.
** In order to set up for Paint the Park Pink, the Komen Ozark office will be closed on Friday, October 6th. Registration will be available on Friday, October 6th just inside the Smith Pendergraft Building N. 49th entrance**
Teams are requested to be registered by end of business on Thursday, September 21th and Team Packs will be ready for Pickup on Monday, September 25th, 10:00AM-4:00PM at the Komen River Valley Office -1508 Rogers Avenue - Fort Smith.