These are not hard to make...and they are amazing. I had a radio boss introduce these to me several years ago. Give them a shot...
Gas Station Tacos
- Four 5-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup prepared bean dip
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 thin slices of ham
- 1/4 cup jalapeño cheese dip
- 1/4 cup crumbled pork rinds
- 2 tablespoons shredded beef jerky
- 4 pickled jalapeños, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 Red Delicious apple, cut into matchsticks
- Hot sauce
How to Make It
On a microwave-safe plate, arrange the tortillas in a single layer. Top with the bean dip, American cheese, ham and cheese dip and microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Top with the pork rinds, jerky, jalapeños, apple and a dash of hot sauce. Fold and eat.