The 2019 Komen River Valley MORE THAN PINK Walk is coming up on Saturday, October 5th! Bring yourself, or your team, and join us at the University of Arkansas Fort Smith, 510 Grand Ave., Fort Smith, as we help Susan G. Komen fight to reach their Bold Goal and reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths in the US by 50% by 2026! To get there, it will take everyone pulling together, so please join us! Click here to get more details or to register your team today!
WALK DAY SCHEDULE
7 AM - 8:20 AM
- Registration Opens & Activities Begin
- On-Site Registration & T-Shirt Pick Up, Visit Expo area, Sponsors, VIP Teams Tent & Hope Village (for survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer).
- Staging of Survivors & Metastatic Thrivers
- Please meet at Hope Village for ceremony staging and survivor photo
- Interactive Opening Ceremony
- All other activities will close during the opening ceremony.
- Walk Start