Everyone on the show spends all week trying to find the most interesting or fun facts to share for Fun Fact Friday!
Here are everyone’s interesting facts:
- Eddie: If you’re walking along the beach and if you find a Lego piece, it’s not because a kid left it there. Back in 1997 a cargo ship in the Atlantic Ocean carrying a bunch of Lego’s and a container flipped over and the pieces went all over the ocean. And still to this day, you can find those Lego pieces when they wash up on the shore.
- Lunchbox: Bunnies digest food so quickly that not all the nutrients get absorbed, so when they poop it out, they eat it again.
- Amy: On January 23, 1923, Frederick Banting sold the patent for insulin for one dollar. Saying insulin doesn't belong to him, it belongs to the world.
- Morgan: During your lifetime, you’ll produce enough saliva to fill 50 bathtubs.
- Bobby Bones: He had two to share!
- When you talk to yourself in your head, your larynx still makes tiny movements like you’re talking. It’s smaller but it’s the same movement as if you were saying it.
- The first gold record ever, which means one million copies were sold, was in 1942 by Glen Miller for his song “Chatanooga Choo Choo.”